Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring time cookies and the cheesecake factory

Spring is such a beautiful time of year. I love seeing all the flowers blossom and feeling a sense of renewal. And what's a better way to celebrate Spring than decorating 'spring cookies?'
I know 'spring cookies' are usually flowers or even egg-shaped, but hearts are the only cookie cutters I have. (wedding gift that I've really enjoyed)
Shannon and Lydia

Brittany, Elsie, and Andi

I didn't want Jackson to feel left out, so I gave him a glob of frosting thinking he'd finger paint with it. I was wrong, he ate it. He didn't feel left out, mission accomplished.


Later that night, Josh planned a double date. We went with his cousin Erik and wife Jillian. Always a good time with them and always a good night when it ends with chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment