Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hogle Zoo

My sisters' children have Spring break this week so we took full advantage. An added bonus, my mom is in town! We headed out early this morning around 10 am to check out the animals at the Hogle Zoo. It was pretty chilly and windy when we first got there so we bundled up.
Can you see my hair blowing?

Grandma Co Co and J





 Everyone took turns holding J when he didn't want to be in his stroller. My arms say, 'thank you!!'

Later on, the Sun decided to join us, thank you! We ate lunch picnic style, it included grapes, carrots, cheese sticks, strawberries, salads and some sandwiches. (no pictures, I was busy feeding J).
After we walked off a lot of our lunch, the kids were looking a little tired, so my sister Neeley came to the rescue and won the 'best aunt award'


 We left around 2pm which was perfect because it was starting to get really hot and crowded. What a great way to spend a beautiful spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment