Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Girls Night Out

Thursday night my sisters, mom, and I had a girls night out. We wish Bree, Jessica, Sarah, and Celeste could've joined us, unfortunately they're in TX and WA.
We checked out the new City Creek Mall in Salt Lake City. City Creek is one of the coolest malls I've ever been too. We walked through a lot of the stores looking at all the fun shoes, jewelry, and clothes. We had some fun at some stores. . .
Then we walked around some more, I was so amazed at how beautiful the center was. Not to mention it had a nice view of where Josh and I were married.

My sisters and mom
This place is huge, we didn't even get to half of it and we were there for a good 3-4 hours?? Of course not all 3 hours was spent shopping, we stopped by the Cheesecake Factory and got ourselves some delicious massive amounts of food. Seriously, I had a ton of leftovers and I ate till I was overly stuffed!
 Love spending time with my family, I'm sad to see my mom leave to go back to WA=(

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I did a girls' outing this week at City Creek, too. :) It is such a pretty mall. Maybe we'll have to make a trip down with our babies and go play in the fountain this summer.

    P.S. I messaged you on fb - for some reason when you messaged me it didn't show up on my fb and I didn't see it until I sent you a message.

    ReplyDelete