Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Castle Park

My sister Leah brought us to Disney Land I mean Castle park the other day. The word huge is an understatement. This park has rock climbing walls, hide outs, swings, a tire swing, slides, tunnels, everything a park should have. This week being Spring break, there was about 200+ people all enjoying the beautiful weather.

I forgot Jackson's hat, so he borrowed his cousin Tyler's.  I was worried about him getting burned (it's hard to be a child of albino parents) so he wore sweats, long sleeve shirt, and I dipped him in sunblock before heading out the door.

We will definitely be heading back to Castle park, but we'll probably wait until Spring break is over so I don't have to fight the other moms for a baby swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment