Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guess who came to visit?

My friend Emmalee came to visit family me in UT. We met up at Kneaders because all things Kneaders is delicious. They have 'all you can eat' french toast I've heard is A MAZ ING, unfortunately they stop selling breakfast items at 11? We were pretty disappointed and got smoothies instead. Very tasty, but I'll have to go back and try their famous french toast one of these days.

It was so great catching up, Emmalee and I had the same major in college and signed up for most of our classes together. It's always nice to be study buddies with the valedictorian=)
We were both pregnant with our boys here

Our boys have fun together too
Colton (9 months) and Jackson (8 months)

1 comment:

  1. Awww....It was great to see you too!! Next time we'll have to make a whole day of it and definitely get some french toast!

    ReplyDelete