Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pile on the Miles

I follow a running blog called Run Eat Repeat where the author, Monica, is having a 'Pile on the Miles' challenge. The challenge runs from November 1st - December 1st. You can read all the info and sign up here.
I joined not because I think I'll win(but if I happen to win some of the giveaways go me!) but because I love the thought of moving more and piling on miles instead of pounds during the holiday season. The challenge is simply run or walk as often as possible and whoever does more miles wins. I aimed high(for me) for 100 miles. That's about 25 miles a week. I usually only do about 15-20 miles on a good week so I'm definitely going to try and push myself. I hope you are inspired to join even if you walk all your miles, it's still a great accomplishment.
Here's to moving more=)
J is doing the 'bike more challenge' haha becausei'mobsessedwithhim


ps you can add the widget to your blog too, just click the link above. It'll bring you to Monica's blog and she has posted the code.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great idea!! now that i am feeling better, i am missing running. this might be the perfect way to do it. thanks for sharing, and good luck on your goal.

    ReplyDelete