Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

FALL LALALA

More Fallness because I'm soaking it in. I love the long sleeve sweater/light jacket weather. I dread, like really dread more than 1 day of winter. Maybe this year will change my mind? I highly doubt it. That's besides the point. We went to Thanksgiving Point to check out their petting zoo with Whitney's play group.  Wednesdays my sisters and I try and get together because it's usually the day that works for everyone. Unfortunately, Leah had some important things come up and couldn't make it down but Neeley and Brittyn came along=)




J and Cal, the inseparable duo

Neeley wouldn't take a pic with me, something like my obsessive picture taking is annoying..

J would NOT touch the horse

Brittyn=)


No comments:

Post a Comment