Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby Update

As I write this my head and shoulders are slightly slouched.  My last post was me basically shouting at the roof tops about my new clean very own room dedicated to working out.  I love how working out makes me feel, it's really one of my few hobbies.  Last week my Dr. told me I had to stop running because I had begun dilating.  I did just that, and kept my workouts to walking and weight training.  This week, I progressed more, I'm now a full centimeter dilated.  That doesn't sound like much to me, but I guess it's enough for my Dr. to tell I'm not allowed to workout for at least a week in a half !! So goodbye favorite room. . . Josh has even threatened to hide the treadmill cord. I'll be good, I want our baby to be healthy and not have to be in the NICU.
We had an ultrasound and he looks great and growing very well.  I had to get steroid shots to help develop his lungs in case I do go into labor early (so not fun!)
So for the next couple of weeks, I'll be blogging, watching too much TV, and probably become a new couch pillow on my in-laws couch so I don't die of boredom.

I'm going to miss feeling like this after working out. . .
And I'll be doing a lot more of this (stuffing my face, it's what I do when I'm bored)



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I seriously wish we weren't moving so we could be bff! That woman cave is amazing. I now have dreams of my own one day. And it makes me so happy you do jillian dvds! I love those things. I just have the 30 day shred and I think I have every word that Jillian says memorized...
    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete