Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Looking Forward

I LOVE the 4th of July! I'm very excited for this weekends festivities and we'll post pictures after they happen.  But for now, I'm so excited for these weekend happenings!!

1.
I'm making this delicious jello dessert for the 4th BBQ (we have it every year, made by my awesome sister in-law Sarah, but this year they're in TX=c)

2. As I type 2 of Josh's friends from college (now contractors) are putting beadboard up in our nursery and crown molding in our room! That means we're one step closer to getting the nursery all set up for Baby Jackson! This is what it will hopefully look like when it's done. . .

And I know I'm weird, but I get really excited when we've eaten all our 2 week stock of food and I get to go to my favorite stores to stock up on 2 more weeks of fresh fruits, veggies, and of course cookie dough ice cream (my fave!)
3. Going grocery shopping tomorrow morning.  I might even have to wear my running shoes seeing how it's a holiday weekend.  Walmart and Costco are going to be wild jungles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment