Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

8 5 yr olds??

This past Sunday I substituted for the sunbeam teacher.  My belly has really impaired my ability to move fast, bend over, or pick anything more than a plate up. Luckily my little sister was in town and came to church with us to be my trusty side kick.  I taught the lesson, and Bree let the cute little munchkins sit on her lap, chase them when necessary (yup they run when door opens haha) and do anything else that I couldn't.
My sister's are always there for me. I love having them a phone call away. They're my best friends and I love them!

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to find you at church yesterday to tell you thank you thank you for subbing for us!!! I'm so glad you had your sister there to help. They can be a lot to handle sometimes...haha. Thanks again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete