Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last date night

Last Friday could've been mine and Josh's last date night where we don't have to get a babysitter or bring a little friend with us. 
The Doc says I'm 2 cm dilated and 65% effaced, I think it will be any day now.  I've had some other signs too, so I just hope little Jackson can at least wait till tomorrow evening when my mom's flight comes in.
So for our last hoorah, Josh and I went and saw Captain America. It was very entertaining, and it helped that the new draper movie theater has comfy leather seats that rock and give me plenty of stretching room.

Then we went to Joe's Crab Shack and ate delicious crab, potatoes, and mahi mahi. Of course we ended our night at Yogurt Stop.   love frozen yogurt, especially during the summer when the raspberries are so very delicious.
When Josh has to lift heavy things around the house for me, he often says, "Ya I can get that, I'll just Hulk it." After seeing Captain America, Josh now wants an awesome shield and you can refer to him as Captain America. . . 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! AJ and I went and saw Captain America on our 1 year anniversary. It was so good! AJ loved it and he still talks about Captain American and how cool he is and how he would want to be like him. haha So cute!

    ReplyDelete