Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Wishes

My little sister Breanna turned 19 this weekend.  She's living in UT for the summer before she goes back to BYU-ID.
Sunday night we headed to my sister Neeley's house and had scrumptious pasta, rolls, watermelon, and caeser salad.  My other sister Leah was there too.  That makes all of the sisters together, it was a lot of fun, but we definitely missed the rest of the family.
We had delicious homemade red velvet cake (made by Leah) and homemade vanilla ice cream (made by Neeley).  It was all so good.  We played balderdash, if you haven't played and you have a sense of humor, you should play.  I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  I was afraid I'd pee my pants haha

We talked about old memories of Bree.  She is a hilarious individual, so we had some very good laughs. Here are some pics of Bebop. . .







No comments:

Post a Comment