Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Cookin'

I have totally neglected my blog lately, my mom surprised me by coming to town for my shower and stayed a whole week! It was the best gift ever, but that means I dropped everything and hung out with her and my sisters every minute possible. (below is my gorgeous mom and little sister=D)

But now I'm back to real life, making dinner for Josh and I and I wanted to share one of my favorite foods.  Red Robin's teriyaki chicken burger is one of my favorite splurges. So, I made it myself with a healthy twist. I didn't use mayo, and I loaded it with lettuce, tomatoes, pineapple, and a bit of pepper jack cheese.  The sides were sweet potatoes fries and fresh cantaloupe.  Josh had seconds, so I feel that was a success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment