Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

These boys belong in the zoo

My cousin in-law Charlene has an awesome pass to the Hogle Zoo and can get 2 people in for FREE! Whitney and I were lucky enough to get invited this past Friday. We had so much fun! It was perfect cooler weather and wasn't very crowded at all.
Charlene had been telling us about the new polar bear and sea lion exhibit. I was excited, but I had no idea just how cool it would be. The polar bear totally put on a show for us and would come right up to the window and then push off. (I forgot my camera so these are from my phone, sorry for poor quality)
Halle showing J the polar bear

Busy Boys, Jackson, Lance, and Calvin

The boys and Charlene's daughter Halle had such a good time. Halle was the perfect little tour guide and the little boys just trotted around together pounding on all the windows.
Lance, Calvin, and Jackson

Charlene, Halle, and Lance

Thanks again Charlene for thinking of us, it was such a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment