Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

It's no secret that I love my Birthday. It's hard not to when my husband comes home for lunch with these:

He knows me so well. . .

Then we got a visit from some of our favorite people. Whitney even brought me gifts. My family and friends are just too kind to me. I feel so loved.
cousin Cal


Later that night I met my sisters and their husbands at CPK in Salt Lake. The food was delicious and nothing beats family=) Don't worry the party doesn't stop there.
My sister Bree and the Birthday hat she made me

My sister Leah brought him a ring pop...thanks haha


my sisters and their husbands

take 1

take 2

take 3

the fam=)

the newlyweds, aww...

Saturday night we went to the UT state fair with Josh's family. J loved all the animals and lights. He even had fun at the rodeo with a very loud and rambunctious fellow behind us. . .

Partying still didn't stop there. Sunday my MIL Lee Ann threw Whitney and I a combined Birthday dinner. We both requested the same dinner, great minds think alike. I made some strawberry cheesecake cupcakes from my new recipe book and Whitney made incredibly delicious lemon bars topped with lemon butter cream. . .


 I think Josh had to roll me to our car at the end of the night. I was so stuffed of the best foods. I'm gonna have to give this Birthday weekend 5 stars, until next year.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Another advantage of getting married is that you get to be celebrated by lots of families! :) Loved the birthday hat, I thought it was so cute. Glad you had a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete