Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

We have fun together

The other night we decided we needed to get out of the house. We headed over to the local strip mall by our house that includes a Pet Smart. J loved looking at all the animals. It's pretty much a free zoo...


After, we needed to do something about Jackson's hair situation. He's finally grown some, but it's gotten pretty long and straggly. Josh and I teamed up and gave J his first hair cut.
he was really excited to be sitting on the toilet all by himself




The weather has been a little cooler and the trees on the mountain behind us are already changing colors. It put me in the mood to bake. So, today J and I made some banana bread. I love that he gets excited with me to do things.
I gave him a bit of flour and cups to 'help'

he loved it


mmm banana bread

Lately towards the end of the night Jackson turns into a wild monkey. All you other parents out there I'm sure are well aware of this transformation but it's new to us. haha He'll just start flopping around, cracking himself up, and making loud bursts of noise. Josh and I just look at each other and laugh like what have we created?? haha
couldn't even get a clear pic because he was moving so quickly


We have fun together doing the little things. I love my little family.

1 comment: