Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Breanna's Bridal Shower

My sisters and I threw a small bridal shower for my baby sister since we weren't able to be at the WA one. We invited a couple of family members that are here in UT and it was too surreal to be at my little sisters shower. I'm still having a hard time believing the baby in the family is actually getting married.
Some of the delicious grub

Leah made mini cheese cakes, yum!



Left to right: Cousins Kristin, Delaney, niece Bayley and the bride

Jackson loved Abby despite the fact that it looks like he's pushing her away


My niece Bayley, she's so beautiful, Jackson, "mmm celery"


the traditional sister shot
Bree, I'm so happy for you and Marcus. You're truly beautiful inside and out. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment