Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Business Trip

This past week Baby J and I flew to WA State to babysit for my brother.  Who knew my job as a homemaker would involve traveling?
Danika wanted to take her nap in the hutch




It was fun to play mom for the week to my brother, dad, and his 2 daughters 9 & 2.  The weather started out so beautiful, but ended pretty typical of WA weather.  It was really fun to catch up with a few friends and family before I came down with an annoying cold. 
My parents backyard as the clouds creeped in

My mom was babysitting for my other brother in TX so I wasn't able to see her. That was a bummer, but she knows me too well. She left a package of swedish fish in my night stand=D
Danika playing with J as he worked on sitting up


My brother and his daughter Angelina holding J

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you! I only wish I could have spent more time with you! Great pics! -Celeste

    ReplyDelete