Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Monday, February 27, 2012

eeples and beeneenees

Summer fruits are one of my favorite things about the season. Juicy peaches, nectarines, and of course watermelon.  During the Winter it's a little more difficult to satisfy my craving.  I usually settle for clementines, apples, and bananas.  Vegetables on the other hand are even more difficult. . . all year round.  Josh and I aren't that into any particular vegetable. I know they are important, so I still provide some type of vegetable at dinner or lunch (tomatoes, broccoli, onions, or carrots typically)
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. . .
Jackson's face after a bite of peas
Jackson's face after apple/blueberry medley
Maybe I'll have to hide vegetables in smoothies for him like I do for myself. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment