Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Monday, May 9, 2011

mother's day and 26 week shot!

I love Mother's Day, I love being able to pamper my mom and tell her how much I love her. But this year, I wasn't able to be with her.  It was said because all of her girls and one of my brothers live in UT and ID now.  That means only 2 brothers and my dad were left to make her day special.  I'm sure they did great, but I still miss being there with her.  The sisters sent her gift certificates to get 2 60 min massages!
For my mother's day present, Josh got me the treadmill I have been wanting for awhile. I use it all the time unless it's nice out.  He knows me too well!

 I'm now 26 weeks! My due date got moved to August 15th! I couldn't be more thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome present, and your still looking gorg!

    ReplyDelete