Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

23 weeks today!

Alright, I'm starting to feel it. I'm getting a lot bigger and it's harder for me to breathe and sleep at night.  Food, is well, all I do! haha BUT, I still have nothing to complain about. The pregnancy is going really well, I have my 24 week apt next week with my new Dr. and I'm really excited. I'm still able to go on my daily walks, do yard work, and I love feeling his little kicks and movements.
Also, my sisters have let me borrow A LOT of baby stuff from their past pregnancies, so his room is looking more and more like a baby room. Can't wait to get it painted and put his crib together!

2 comments:

  1. You are about the cutest pregnant person ever! Congratulations - I am just thrilled for you and I am glad it is all going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like the cutest person I know.

    ReplyDelete