Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

19 and 20 week shots


I'm finally beginning to look pregnant! Our 20 week apt is on Monday and I'm really excited to see more pictures of our little guy. At 20 weeks he's still letting me be active, but running has become a bit difficult. I get bad 'round ligament pain' so my Dr. calls them. So I've become a speed walker! haha I love exploring our new neighborhood. Life is beautiful!!

3 comments:

  1. You're so tiny and cute! I'm jealous, but happy for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bump! I am so happy for you guys :) You are so skinny i thought it would be enormous by now but you are lucky he is still little- it gets to be a hassle when he is huge lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I'm starting to see a bump! :)

    Just don't wear your fav. shirts. They get stretched out then it sucks later. haha

    ReplyDelete