Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Student Teaching

I have really neglected my blog lately, so I will catch all 2 of you that read this up...
I'm currently student teaching health to sophomores in high school! I have so much fun teaching! The students make me laugh by saying funny comments all day. For example, I had asked the students one thing that is on their bucket list. These are a couple of their replies, " I would like to run from bulls in Spain."(said by THE smallest kid ever) "I want to wakeboard behind a cruise ship" and more random things like that.

I luckily have a co-teacher that is AMAZING! We laugh all day and get to help each other lesson plan.
Go Dons! (yup Dons...it's a guy that rides a horse, he looks like Zoro to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment