Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yoga?

Yesterday for my workout I was supposed to run the track in intervals.  Well there was some huge event on both the BYU and Provo High school's track, so I headed to the gym and I was pretty disappointed. I like the workouts that I get to be outside and it's still warm so I  wanna take advantage as much as I can. Anyways I walked into the gym and a class was going and it looked like an ab class so I jumped in.  I quickly realized the music was pretty quiet and everyone had their shoes off... it was Yoga!
I've always been the type that likes to have really hard workouts and sweat, so yoga always seemed too mellow for me.  I loved it! I got a great core workout, and I felt so relaxed.  I just finished my workout with a run outside and called it a day. 
So, I guess I can now say I'm a Yoga fan.

1 comment: