Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Birthday Dinner!


My mother in law offered to do a Birthday dinner for me and all of my family that was in Utah. That includes about 15 adults and 5 kids. I couldn't believe she was willing to take on this daunting task. The Scott's made delicious barbecued burgers, chips, beans, and my sisters brought very tasty potato and fruit salads.
It was the best Birthday ever! I loved having both mine and Josh's family together, it was so nice.
My mother in law doesn't bake too often, so when she asked what my favorite cake was, I had forgot that bakeries don't make confetti, but had told her confetti was my fav. She later confessed to me, that she went to all the bakeries and they had no idea what "confetti" cake was, so she had to buy and make it herself. I felt so bad, but she did such an amazing job. It was so moist and was 2 tiers! She's so sweet and I love her very much.
Thanks again for everyone who drove a long ways and came to celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment