Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Peace of Mind



I try and write in a separate journal once a week or more of the things I am grateful for. This was inspired by Elder Eyring's general conference talk on Rememberance and the journal my dad got for me with the inscription, "Oh Remember, Remember."
I love the moments of the quiet morning when you have time for yourself and pondering and you hear the little whispering of the Spirit that let you know what to write. I felt overwhelmed this morning as I thought about what I'm grateful for today. So, I thought I'd share them because it might help whoever reads to remember some of the greatest blessings.

The opportunity I have to go to the temple with my husband
Ending the day with Josh in prayer and scripture study
Family night on Mondays that we can do activities together or study a topic in detail

I know these are simple things, but I'm so grateful for the gospel and the wonderful blessings my family has received. It's hard to explain this, but I'm so grateful that Josh and I can share this with one another and we can grow closer together as we both choose to serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment