Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th celebrations

Independence day started off with a short 3 mile run. I strapped J in the jogger and brought toys, books, and snacks to keep him busy. The last time I tried running with him he didn't enjoy it much at all, so I wanted this time to be exciting for him. He loved it! He loved looking out and seeing the sprinklers and birds. He talked the whole run, yelling, "Da da" (his favorite thing to say).

We got cleaned up and headed to the Sandy parade with family.
Aunt leeshy and grandpa providing shade



J took a nap and we were pretty lazy just relaxing and enjoying the nice weather until 8. Josh, J, and I met up with Grandma Lee Lee, Grandpa Scott, and Uncle Jared to go to the fireworks at Thanksgiving Point.



Played Monopoly deal while waiting

Drank some delicious strawberry smoothies and ate some candy

J woke up for the fireworks and loved watching them. He was mesmerized.

Thanks to all the veterans who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. I'm so grateful to be able to raise my family in a country where we have so many freedoms=)

1 comment:

  1. The last picture is so cool! You are brave to take Jackson out to the fireworks. I was too afraid that the loud noises would scare Lacey, so I'm glad to hear that he thought it was great. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete