Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Tree Shopping

Maybe I should say Christmas Tree hunting. . .  While we were in WA we helped my parents find their Christmas Tree. The trees in WA are so beautiful and smell so good! I miss that in UT, but that's alright.
We went to a cute tree farm literally right down the street and started our hunt.
I'll let my billions of pictures do the rest of the talking. . . 

Jackson's first tree hunt

I LOVE how WA  is so green

He looks a lot like my dad in this picture

Dad, my niece Danika, and Mom


He was grabbing at the branches



Found it!



The 'Shaker' it shakes all the water and squirrels out
The Christmas Tree hunt was a success! The sweet old man even gave us candy canes. Tis the Season.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! We are going to cut ours tomorrow and this got me in the mood haha

    ReplyDelete