Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Baby Jackson's first holiday was a total success! He was the BYU Cougar Mascot, Cosmo
At the Halloween Parade
With his cousin Tyler (parrot) getting ready for the parade
My sister Leah and her son Tyler

Ike (pirate) and his parrot

about to start walking in the parade

The parade was really fun, especially because we got to hang out with my sister and her kids.  At the end there were cookies and delicious treats, so that's always a bonus!

That night we went to Josh's parents and ate 'pumpkin pizza' and carved pumpkins.
We always have a good time with family=D

We also stopped by Josh's work . . .

Josh and I didn't dress up this year (I know we're lame) but I'm determined to be more creative next year, so stay tuned!

1 comment: