Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Friday, March 4, 2011

15 snacks anyone??

Being pregnant makes me hungry all the time.  I have to teach classes the majority of my days, so shoving food into my mouth while trying to teach them about exercise, heart disease, and whatever else is a little difficult while chewing. My students have been awesome though, they always ask questions and want to know what size my baby is this week (fyi: it's a beautiful 4 inch apple this week).
They are so amazed that I'm not showing much yet, but I'm only 15 weeks, they just want me to be big and plump already. haha
We find out what this apple is in 2 weeks! So excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Where's the picture?? Can't wait to see you guys in a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL when i was preggo, i did not want to eat anything until like week 25. I would get full on like 4 bites.

    Those fruit things always made me laugh because it would go from something big and round one week to something skinny and tall like a banana the next week so i think they are just talking about length wise haha. Still not sure.

    You are lucky you arent showing yet! When i was 15 weeks i seriously went from not showing at all, to blowing up a bump in one day- it was so funny. Andy didnt believe me on the phone but when he saw me that night he laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What what what???! CONGRATS! I had NO idea!

    Sorry, I thought I was following your blog...I was, but then I moved mine and started using bloglovin instead of blogger..anyways...I've been wondering why I haven't been getting updates...

    I am so excited for you! Are you going to find out what it's gender?

    ReplyDelete