Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Tacanos and Granddaughters

Last week my Grandpa Dickson, Aunt Christy, and my cousin Callie came down from WA for a quick UT trip. My sister Leah thought it would be a great idea to get all the granddaughters together that are here in UT. We all headed out to Tacanos (perfect choice for my Grandpa, he loves meat!)

Luckily we headed out at 5pm so we pretty much had the restaurant to ourselves. No seriously, the waiters and servers were hovering over us and were so attentive. It was a wonderful night. I love spending time with my family and getting to see my Grandpa. He's always been such an amazing example to me. I can always talk to him and hear the advice that I need. I was very grateful for that chance to be around him.

Here the group shot(minus Cydnie, she was unable to make it)

All the granddaughters who live in UT minus Cydnie=(

Grandpa and cousin Marissa with her daughter
This weekend I'm hoping to get in a wonderful long run in tomorrow morning with Lindsey, and then I get to walk a 5k with my sister in-laws to raise awareness for domestic abuse.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment