Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday Party for Cyd

Throughout the years my family has been making their way to UT. I absolutely love it! 2 of my 3 sisters live here, and a lot of my cousins.  Now I just need my parents and my 3 brothers!
 So, some of my cousins got together and threw our cousin Cydnie a 22nd birthday party at my place.  We had a great time eating pizza, chips, and Shannie's delicious chocolate caramel cake.  Cydnie and Shannie just had baby boys, so it was fun for me and Sawyer to hold their babies.  I hope we all can get together again soon! We also played catch phrase...boys against girls, of COURSE the girls won, Sawyer and I are too competitive to let the boys win. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment