Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I can't believe it's been 2 months since we were here
I love him so much. Josh and I laugh constantly at his silly faces and noises.
Jackson now
smiles more when we interact with him, not just when he passes gas
sleeps in his own bed 60% of the time (30% is me letting him sleep with me because I'm starting to think he's growing too fast, and the other 10% is Jackson not sleeping because he wants to be held..)
He plays this new trick when mom and dad get him all dressed and in his carseat he likes to blow out all over everything including the carseat
Holds his head up during tummy time
sleeps 5 hours at night
sucks on his entire hand (he hasn't found the thumb yet, and we try and put a pacifier in so he never finds his thumb)



Thanks Liz for the great photos! Lizettepopephotography.com

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! The ol' blow-out-in-carseat trick is awful. I used to plan an extra 10 minutes before we had to leave because there was a good chance that could happen lol. We could only use pampers on Sawyer because he blew out of any other brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your little munchkin is SO adorable!! I think his faces are super cute and funny! He is growing to be such a little man! keep cherishing those little moments with him! He is precious! :) Love you Shar!! :)

    ReplyDelete