Live Laugh Love

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Washington Visit

A couple of weekends ago I got to visit my family in Washington! My cousin Sawyer was getting married, so of course I took the chance to visit my mom and family. Josh couldn't come because he's just started a new job and he's trying to save up hours for this summer adventures and for when we have the baby.
The wedding was beautiful (the bride got food poisoning the night of the wedding=C) but she still looked so happy and gorgeous!

 My beautiful sister-in-law Sarah
My mom and I helped serve at the reception.
I loved seeing family and staying up late talking to my mom. I miss those nights the most with my mom so it was nice to have our girl talk=D

No comments:

Post a Comment